Data controller and contact information
This website is operated and owned by:
Kuipers Sales & Marketing (Luxtorious)
Dr. Arienslaan 8
3454XD De Meern
Phone: +31 6 47158712 (WhatsApp only)
Email: [email protected]
Company registration number: 77836103
VAT registration number: NL003246380B23
Collection of personal data, purpose and lawfulness of processing
When you use our website and/or one of our services, personal data about you will be collected. The personal data collected by us may include, for instance, your name, your email address, and similar identification data, information about an online purchase and about your navigation on the website.
The collection of your personal data, as well as the purpose and the lawfulness of processing your personal data, is based on one or more applicable laws:
- When you buy goods online at luxtorious.com. The purpose of us collecting your data in this way is to complete your online purchase in our web shop, as well as to comply with additional laws, such as bookkeeping and accounting law. The applicable law for the collection and treatment of this data is the General Data Protection Regulation, article 6, 1 (b and c).
- When you sign up for the Luxtorious newsletter. The purpose of us collecting your data in this way is to send you newsletters. The applicable law for the collection and treatment is the General Data Protection Regulation, article 6, 1, (a).
- When you create a client account or sign up for a customer club/loyalty club at Luxtorious. The purpose of us collecting your data in this way is to be able to administrate your membership and provide the services and perks that come with the membership. The applicable law for the collection and treatment is the General Data Protection Regulation, article 6, 1, (b or f).
Please note that we will only use your personal data to send marketing material if you have previously given your explicit consent, unless legislation allows us to contact you without your prior consent.
Luxtorious keeps statistics about which areas of the site our users visit and which products the users prefer. This data does not contain personal data. Knowledge about the users’ use of the website is gained with help from the collected data. This information is used to improve the website. We do use data about how our users navigate, to better understand how our users use luxtorious.com, and from that we try to improve the website. We are not able to see where you come from or where you are going on the internet after you leave our site. Furthermore, we collect information about what products our users, as a unit, prefer. This information is also used to improve the website. We do not sell or otherwise disclose information about how our users navigate and use our website. We do not sell or disclose information about your purchase history to third parties.
Deletion of personal Data
We will delete your personal data when we no longer need to process them in relation to one or more of the purposes set out above in section 3. However, the data may be processed and stored for a longer period in anonymised form.
- All online purchase data will be saved for up to 3 years after the end of the calendar year of when the purchase was completed. Financial data will be saved for up to 5 years after the end of the calendar year of when the purchase is completed.
- When unsubscribing from our newsletter your data will immediately be unsubscribed, however documentation for your original permission will be saved for 2 years.
- If you unsubscribe to the client club, your membership will be deleted immediately, however documentation for your original permission will be saved for 2 years.
Transfer to other data controllers
In general, we do not transfer your personal data to a third party without your consent. However, information that is used for the delivery of goods will be transferred to the shipping company used by Luxtorious.
Under specific circumstances and with reference to legislation, it might be necessary to transfer information to public authorities or the police. For example, information may be disclosed to the police if we suspect credit card fraud.
In the case of a re-organisation, full or partial sale of the company, any disclosure in such connection will be in accordance with current legislation for the processing of personal data.
Disclosure to data processors
Your personal data is disclosed to partners of Luxtorious who deliver services on behalf of Luxtorious, for example in relation to newsletter distribution. These partners only process the personal data on behalf of Luxtorious and in accordance with the instructions of Luxtorious. Luxtorious has written guarantees from all third party companies working with Luxtorious that they, just as Luxtorious, comply with the Council’s directive (95/46/EC) on data protection.
You are at any time entitled to be informed of the personal data about you that we process, but with certain legislative exceptions. You also have the right to object to the collection and further processing of your personal data.
Withdrawal of consent
You may, at any time, withdraw any consent you have given and we will delete your personal data, unless we can continue the processing based on another purpose. If you wish to withdraw your consent, please contact us at [email protected] or +31 6 47158712 (WhatsApp only).
Links to other websites etc.
Our website may contain links to other websites or to integrated sites. We are not responsible for the contents of the websites of other companies or for the practices of such companies regarding the collection of personal data. When you visit other websites, you should read the owners’ policies on the protection of personal data and other relevant policies.
If you want us to update, amend or delete the personal data that we have recorded about you, wish to get access to the data being processed about you, or if you have any questions concerning the above guidelines, you may contact us at [email protected] or +31 6 47158712 (WhatsApp only). You may also write to us at the following address:
Kuipers Sales & Marketing (Luxtorious)
Dr. Arienslaan 8
3454XD De Meern
If you wish to appeal against the processing of your personal data, please contact us by email, telephone or letter as indicated in section 14 above. You may also contact the Data Protection Authority.
By using the Luxtorious website, you approve the collection of information by Luxtorious as described in this document.
In your account, you’ll see your order history, order status, tracking, marketing preferences, payment preferences, and other account features.
Also, you’ll be able to save items in your shopping cart and rate and review the products you’ve purchased. We’ll be able to offer size recommendations and suggest products to help provide a better customer experience to you and others.
We store the following personal data in your account if you actively decide to provide it to us:
- Contact information (name, address, phone, email)
- Account settings
- Favorite payment method
If you purchase with your account, we’ll store and provide you with the following information when you log in:
- Order history
- Delivery information such as tracking number
Your personal data, connected to your Luxtorious account, is handled and stored in the same way we handle data connected to purchases. We will keep your data for as long as you have an active Luxtorious account. You can, at any time, delete your Luxtorious account.
Autofill in checkout
To smoothen the process of making a purchase, Luxtorious offers autofill at checkout. Autofill only works if you have made a purchase at Luxtorious before.
When you purchase for the first time at Luxtorious, you accept that we store the value of the “frontend” cookie that is placed on your device.
When you return to make another purchase, our system checks to see if you’ve made a purchase before by checking if your email address has been used previously. At the same time, we check if the “frontend” cookie value on your device is the same as the value stored. If both the email and cookie value are identified, Luxtorious autofills your name and address.